Saturday, November 21, 2009

Government Health Care Ad

You've seen the government health care commercial with the poor little kids.

In one year, I'll break arm and my parents will have to sell the house. In two years, I'll have leukemia and my parents will have to declare bankruptcy. In three years, I'll be a nun and Obama won't love me anymore.

The government health care bill does not kick in until 2013 (or 2014.) Those kids are doomed even if the bill passes.

Is Sarah Palin running for president in 2012? I don't know. Those who say she is have not objective fact to hang their hat on. Those who say we won't only spew their reasons they don't want her to run. They provide no insight into her mind.

This weekend, the king of the hill is going to put a hole in my roof and I'm going to drown. Between bribes and parliamentary tricks, Reid will get Obama-care through the Senate. With California taxes, Obama taxes and health care costs, I am doomed. All the liberal bastards that made my doom possible will be remembered to my dying day.

For all the little tin-gods ruling from the Hill, while you can only see the personal power that comes with a communist government, you will have to learn how to with the stench of death history tells us your tyranny will bring. Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia millions always die to satisfy the lust for power. The trophy of your victory will be to rule the ashes of a ruined economy. There will be no more capitalist excesses to enjoy. You will only be the kings of beggars until a stronger, crueler people take your crowns.

Orphan knows when to say goodbye. After her rating tanked for endorsing Obama and doubled having Sarah Palin on. Yes, it time to go when you have no idea what the audience wants.

Joe Bidden has a lot of experience. Every time he opens his mouth he proves to be an experienced idiot.

My America ended with the carnival. When we became to politically correct for freak shows. We became to wimpy to defend our own freedom. We no longer have the ability to laugh at and ridicule people. Al Gore and global warming, we should be hooting and hollering, throwing rotten vegetables and dead cats. Pig tail light bulbs will save us from doom. How can anyone take these Luddites seriously?

Power lines, cell phones, Tupperware in the microwave, second hand asbestos will kill me but no laughs. My toaster has a warning label to not to use in the bathtub. My candy bar has instructions on how to unwrap it. Our government can't successfully circulate a one dollar coin. Yet these are the people telling us how to run our lives. And we are not laughing at them. They are idiots, boneheads. They couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Our Congress is the freak show of our times. Nancy, Barney Franks, Reid, Dobbs should all have their portraits painted large on canvas and hung from a tent. "Gather close folks. Gaze on the subhumans who rule you. For a mere quarter, two bits, see the freaks pass laws. Come inside friend and see the very laws of our society bent and twisted. Listen to them distort the English language into nonsense. Not a dollar, not half-a-dollar for only one-fourth-of-a-dollar be dazzled by their Constitution illogic. Come one, come all, see the Congress that has played before the royalty of Europe. They will make your eyes roll and your skin crawl. If you only see one freak show this summer, this is the one to see. Thanks folks, buy your tickets from my glamorous assistant and meet me inside."

No comments:

Post a Comment