Thursday, December 3, 2009

P.S. Obama VS Afghanistan

While guiding my liberal stepson through the back roads to avoid the rush hour compounded with Christmas shopping traffic, he attempted to speak to me about Obama's 30,000 troops, "The General just as for 40,000 so he could get 30,000."
"The military is so bloated, it has 10 non-fighting man for every man in combat."

I bite off his head and spit it out the window. I will not be lectured on military matters by any slimly, liberal civilian. Afghanistan is going to turn into a disaster because liberals think war is some kind of game. Liberal ass clowns have zero military knowledge. Woodstock is what happens when liberals try to organize 100,000 people. The military has to be able to feed, clothe and arm over a million men. A liberal has no idea what it takes to get a bullet from a factory into a soldier's clip on the battlefield. Afghanistan is in the middle of nowhere. The military has to get men, equipment, planes, helicopters, trucks, Humvee and food. Command, control and intelligence communications have to flow back and fore around the world. And then you have a bunch of people trying to kill you while you try to set up all this.

Liberals should never, ever be allowed to run a war. They will always micro-manage it to total defeat.

P.S. The Jesse's conspiracy program just started. I kid you not, they started with mind control and said that's unrealistic. But weather control is a serious possibility.

I'm thinking maybe I should send these people some scripts. I'm sure I know more conspiracy theories than their crack research team.

P.P.S. While Jesse's show did bring up mind control, no one in the HAARP conspiracy crowd ever did. The mind control angle comes for an X-Files episode. I only put it in the previous post as a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment