Monday, February 15, 2010

The Last Letter

Dear Madam or Sir,

I must apologize for a most embarrassing error. When I was filling out my company benefits, I mistook your charity for a medical insurance program.

I can only imagine the confusion my doctor's bills caused. Please give my sympathies to the employees involved and explain it was a misunderstanding not a cruel prank.

Sadly, I must terminate my contributions. While I believe strongly in all you do for the community, these are hard times. I have a lot of doctors bills to pay. I may end up seeking charitable assistant myself.

As a small effort to atone for my error, I will personally call the State Insurance Commission and explain your company is in no way, shape or form an insurance company. All those complaints are a horrible misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment